XS12 is a vented 12-inch full-range speaker system designed by JBL Entertainment to satisfy the demand for powerful bass punch and pristine vocal at high-class KTV chain stores or clubs.
For the high notes, XS12 uses a patent JBL 2414H-C 1” polymer diaphragm compression driver not only for its crystal clear high and mid vocal but also its contribution to reliability of the entire system. For the bass part, JBL engineered a new high-efficiency transducer capable of handling high power and reproducing more low frequency energy than its peers. A precision-engineered passive network critically eliminates band overlap and does a great job bringing each sound detail into full play. Balanced coverage across the KTV room is guaranteed by a 100° × 70° (H × V) horn, whenever the speaker is positioned in landscape or portrait mode.
XS12 houses all the acoustical components in a rugged enclosure made from premium quality MDF. Layout of components and transducers is an outcome of rounds of meticulous computing and simulation in order to achieve better frequency response in a more compact cabinet. Multiple high-strength suspension hardware and one speaker pole receptacle are provided to meet different installation requirements. The edgy front grille is machined from 18-gauge steel, for protection of internal components from foreign objects and drink splash. Just like else JBL entertainment product lines, XS12 also comes with a JBL Entertainment signature – the illuminating logo powered by JBL PSL (Passive Sound Lighting) technology, which will be constantly on when the singer keeps singing to his/her mic.
- JBL 2414H-C 1” polymer diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear vocal reproduction
- JBL designed low frequency transducer brings higher power handling and stronger bass energy
- A precision-engineered passive network critically eliminates band overlap and reveals each note detail
- 100° × 70° (H × V) horn for balanced coverage
- Rugged enclosure made from premium quality MDF
- Multiple high-strength suspension hardware for suspension installation
- Speaker pole receptacle for using with a tri-pod or subwoofer system
- High-strength edgy front grille protects the internal components from foreign objects or drink splash
- JBL Logo powered by PSL technology
- For entertainment businesses, e.g. high-end KTV chain stores, clubs, etc.
|System Type||12”, 2-way, bass-reflex|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||48 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3dB)||80 Hz – 18 kHz|
|System Sensitivity (1w@1m)||97 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Maximum SPL||122 dB (128 dB peak)|
|Power Rating||350 W / 700 W / 1400 W (continuous / program / peak)|
|Coverage Pattern||100° × 70° (H × V)|
|HF Driver||1 × JBL 2414H-C|
|LF Driver||1 × 12” woofer|
|Enclosure||Trapezoid, 15 mm, MDF|
|Suspension Attachment||13 points, M10 threaded hardware; 35mm OmniMount pole mount socket|
|Finish||Textured paint, black|
|Grille||Powder coated, 1.2 mm perforated steel|
|Input Connector||1 × Neutrik Speakon® NL4MP|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||600 mm × 359 mm × 388 mm (23.6 in × 14.1 in × 15.3 in)|
|Net Weight||20.9 kg (46.1 lbs)|